- 3 big artichokes
- 1 lemon, slices
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Salt / Pepper
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4-6 leaves wild garlic “ramsløg”, fine chopped
- 150 g plant-based butter, ex. Naturli “smørbar” or “smørblok”
- Add a lot of water, lemon and cloves of garlic in a big pot and let it boil
- Cut some of the bottom of the artichokes and put the artichokes in the boiling water
- Cook about 15-20 minutes
- Meanwhile, make the garlic butter
- In a mixing bowl add plant-based butter, fine chopped wild garlic and cloves of garlic, and mix it very well. Cool it in the refrigerator in a few minutes before serving.
- Pick up the artichokes from the water and place it on a serving plate and let it cool a bit
- Eat the soft inner part of the leaves with butter and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.