Add your favourite toppings, anything according to your gusto: cilantro, chili, lime, jalapenos, pickled red onions, guac, or similar.
Here's what you'll need for your steaming hot amigo:
- 2-4 medium sized Sweet potatoes
- 1 can chili beans
- 2 avocados
- 1 fresh chili
- ½ a salad onion, red onion or spring onions
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- A handful of cilantro
- Salt & pepper
And here's how to make it:
- Wash and remove all dirt from the sweet potatoes. Bake them at 200 degrees Celsius for 40-60 minutes or until the inside is soft and tender.
- Finely chop onions and juice a lemon, then mash together with the avocados and taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the chili beans in a small pot. Finely chop chili and remove leaves from the cilantro stems.
- Once the sweet potatoes are done, split them in half, add avocado mash, beans, and add any of your favourite toppings!
- Enjoy, and remember to tag your own version of the dish with @eatgrim or #eatgrim on Insta :)