EASY AND SERVED IN ONLY 20 MINUTES
Here's what you'll need (2 serves):
- 1 beer 33cl
- Wheat flour 200g
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Pepper ½ tsp
- Or any other veggie thats suitable for deepfrying
- Oil - sunflower seed or rape seed oil
And here's how to make the Veggies:
- Whip together 1 beer with the wheat flour. Add a pinch of salt, paprika and fresh grinded pepper.
- Heat up the oil until around 170-180 degrees.
- Dip the veggies inside the batter and add to the warm oil. It should be light brown and crispy. Sprinkle with salt and serve with your favourite dip.
Recipe by Oliver Blomqvist