This recipe makes two big servings for a healthy lunch, or serve the greens as supplement to dinner, than you have enough for 4-5 people.
- 230 g chickpeas, drained and cooked
- 1 broccoli, big, raw
- 10 chard leaves
- 20 flower sprouts leaves
- 50g walnuts
- Chili Flakes
How to make it
- Wash the vegetables
- Put the flower sprout and chard leaves in a bowl with ice cubes and water about 3-5 minutes, it will make the leaves crispy and fresh
- Cut the chard, flower sprouts leaves and broccoli in smaller pieces and put them in a big bowl
- Drain the chickpeas and put them in the bowl
- Adjust the taste with chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- If you want, add some dressing or lime juice
Recipe by sophieschoicest