IF YOU HAVE NEVER TASTED PEAR TOGETHER WITH BLUE CHEESE, THEN YOU'VE BEEN MISSING OUT!
This bruschetta with sliced pear and blue cheese is going to knock you off your feet. A great way to impress your guests and get their appetite sated before dinner. Bruschetta is mostly known from Italy, and it actually had quite a humble begining. Many years ago, bruschetta was simply a slice of bread topped with olive oil, used as a way to judge the quality of olives. These days a lot has happened, and even though bruschetta can still be used as a way to taste olive oils, it has become more popular to use a variety of different toppings and types of bread.
- 1 pear
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Blue cheese
- Fresh thyme
- Maybe some caramelized onions to top with (get that recipe here)
How to make it:
- This recipe is really easy! Turn your oven on 200 degrees
- Cut your bread in slices, and brush with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Add pieces of blue cheese, sliced pear, and maybe top with some caramelized onions. If you don’t want to make some onions, add a bit of honey on top
- Place in a warm oven for 10 minutes, and sprinkle with fresh thyme. Serve while warm
Recipe by Camille Maja