Someone shrunk the cabbage! ...Oh wait, it's just brussel sprouts.
Just like broccoli, brussel sprouts is probably one of the veggies that split the waters most. Some people can't stand even the sight of them, while other's find them delightfully tasty - We definitely enjoy them ourselves. It is believed that brussel sprouts get their name from the city of Brussels in Belgium, where they are also very popular. Even if you don't love brussel sprouts, try to give this recipe a go, and see if we can't get you over to team mini cabbage.
- 200 g brussel sprout
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 handful of grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon grained mustard
- Oil/butter for cooking
- Salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon to taste
How to make it
- Start with cleaning your brussel sprouts. I removed the top 2 leaves, washed, and placed them on a clean towel to dry
- Find a pan, add some oil/butter, and cook your brussel sprouts for approx. 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper and a bit of lemon juice
- Serve right away with walnuts and grated parmesan
Recipe by Camille Maja