Perfect as a spread, topping and for seasoning pasta.
Here's what you'll need:
- 20 g celery leaves + 1 stalk , sliced
- 50 g almonds and
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 40 g diced Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
Here's how you make it:
- Roast almonds and pine nuts in a frying pan on medium heat, until they turn light brown.
- Wash the celery, slice the stalk and place in a food processor. Add the almonds and pine nuts, the parmesan cheese, and the salt. Pour 4-5 tbsp if olive oil and process until obtaining a coarse cream. Add more oil if needed.
- Place the pesto in a bowl, and check the salt. Dust with fresh ground pepper and some pine nuts.
Recipe by Mad & Delicacy