If you are sick of winter vegetables this Colourful Baked Parsnip and Beetroot Chips are your dish! :-)
- 2 Parsnips with the skin, washed
- 2 Beetroots, peeled and washed
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 140°C and line one baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut the top and bottom from the parsnip and the beetroot. Using a vegetable peeler slice the parsnips and the beetroots into thin slices or strips.
- Place the slices in a bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Toss well. Place the slices in a single layer onto the lined baking sheet. Cover with a second sheet of baking paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or more, until browned and crisp.
- Serve with organic ketchup or light mayo.
Recipe by Mad & Delicacy