- 320 g short Pasta
- 250 g flower sprouts
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil, salt
- 4 anchovy fillets in oil (just leave them out, if you want it vegetarian)
- chopped chilli peppers, to taste
How to make it
- Pour some water (about 3,5 l) in a big pot, cover with a lid and bring to a boil. Wash the flower sprouts and cut in half the biggest ones.
- In a small pot heat 2-3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and add the garlic. After 2 min put the anchovies in and let cook for a few minutes while breaking the filets with a wooden spoon. (until they sort of melt).
- When the water is boiling add the pasta and salt only when it is boiling again. With a wooden spoon mix and let cook uncovered, (check the cooking time on the pasta package).
- In a wok (large enough to hold the pasta) heat 2-3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Place the flower sprouts in and let them stir- fry until they are cooked but not too soft (about 5 minutes).
- Drain the pasta and pour in the wok. Add the anchovies sauce and gently mix. You can serve with chopped chilli peppers.
Recipe by Mad & Delicacy