Green Salad with Vinaigrette, Croutons & Bronze Fennel
Very simple — ready in 15 minutes — side and/or starter
Super easy salad with few ingredients. The vinaigrette is delicious. The bread crumbs gives extra crunch we all love from a beloved caesar salad. Bronze fennel or tarragon are one of the most exciting herbs out there and make a great appearance if added.
- Old Bread (not the crust, only the inner part)
- Salad (green or red)
- Bronze fennel or alternatively, tarragon
- Olive Oil
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven on 150 degrees. Remove the bread crust and crumble bread into little pieces. Place in a baking tray and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes. Then mix crumbs with some olive oil & salt and bake until until slightly browned & crispy.
- For the vinaigrette: slowly mix honey with vinegar and olive oil. If you have, use a magic stick to blend.
- Wash and dry salad and mix with vinaigrette.
- Plate salad and top with breadcrumbs and herbs, such as bronze fennel or tarragon.