You will need:
For the salad
- 6 big hands of greenkale
- 600 gram beetroot
- 6 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 orange
- 4 tbs greek joghurt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamico vinegar
For the bruschetta
- 200 gram Brie
- 1 - 2 pears (depends on the size)
- 1 baguette
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cut the beetroot in small slides. Mix the slides with olive oil, salt & pepper. Put them in the oven for at least 30 mins, turn them around after 15 mins
- Crush the kale into bite-sized pieces, place on a baking tray with a little olive oil & salt. Put it in the hot oven for about 5 minutes
- Squeeze out the orange. Mix the juice with the olive oil, vinegar, yoghurt, salt, pepper and some water
- Roast the sunflower seeds
- Place the baked beetroot on the kale, serve it with the dressing and some sunflower seeds on the top
- Cut the pears in small sides and bake them in the hot oven for 5 mins.
- Slice the baguette. Put the baked pears on the slices. Top the baguettes with a piece of Brie.
- Bake the Bruscettas for 5 minutes in the hot oven.