You can also bake it.
You will need:
- Aubergine 1
- Ricotta 70 g
- Garlic clove finely chopped
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Thyme 5 sticks
- Juice of half a lemon
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 250 degrees Celsius. When heated, place aubergine on a roast in the middle of the oven. Make sure to place a container underneath the aubergine to collect dripping liquids.
- Bake for 30 minutes until completely soft.
- Add ricotta o a bowl and sprinkle it with the salt. Mix together with the garlic clove.
- Remove the skin from the aubergine, using a small knife. Cut it lengthwise into 1cm thick strips.
- Plate aubergine on a flat plate and sprinkle with salt and olive oil. Then top it with the ricotta and finally sprinkle with thyme leaves and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Enjoy and remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim to get featured on our newsletter :)
Recipe by Barnemad
Barnemad is a digital cookbook for simple, everyday dishes. On their beautiful website, you can follow the recipes step by step with video instructions as well as check the CO2 emissions for each dish.