with green kale and pomegranate seeds
A super easy salad that needs only few ingredients and comes with a slightly acidic dressing.
- 10 Jerusalem artichokes
- 10 leaves of kale
- 1 handful of pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful of chopped almonds or hazelnuts
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
HOW TO MAKE THE SALAD
- Turn your oven on 200 degrees Celsius.
- Scrub your Jerusalem artichokes, cut them in thick slices, place them in a bowl and toss with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- While you wait, wash your kale and cut into bite-sized pieces. Use the same bowl as for the Jerusalem artichokes and mix with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the total time for that the artichokes need.
- Roughly chop your almonds and get your pomegranate ready. See our tutorial here on how to peel a pomegranate without making a huge mess
- Take veggies out of the oven and mix everything together. Serve warm (ish) and enjoy!
Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim and #cookinggrim on Instagram and follow us @eatgrim.
Recipe & pic by Camille Maja