- 320 gr Paccheri (or any kind of short pasta)
- 400 gr cherry tomato, quartered
- bread crumb
- 10-15 cherry mozzarelle
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil leaves
- a bunch of fresh herbs, chopped (like tyme, marjoram, rosemary)
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Place the tomatoes into a large baking tin, drizzle generously with olive oil and sprinkle well with salt, bread crumb and the chopped herbs. Roast until tomatoes are browned and softened, about 50-60 minutes.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until al dente (check the cooking time on the pasta package).
- Toss cooked pasta with roasted tomatoes, cherry mozzarella and olive oil. Top with fresh basil.
Recipe by mad&delicacy