With ramson and Jerusalem artichoke
- 4 Jerusalem artichokes
- 100 g of mushrooms (oyster or champignon)
- A handful of fresh ramson
- Half an onion
- Half a lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Cook the pasta al dente.
- Dice the onion and cook in a pan until soft. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes, then add the cream.
- Finely slice Jerusalem artichokes, e.g. with a mandoline, and place them in a bowl. Cover them in lemon juice to avoid browning.
- Roughly chop ramson and add to the sauce. Cook for another minute or so, until ramson starts to soften. Taste with salt.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and mix well.
- Serve with Jerusalem artichokes and pepper.
Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim and #cookinggrim on Instagram and follow us @eatgrim.” at the bottom