A Spanish tapas bar classic
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 400 g potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can of tomatoes or 400 grams of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 shallot
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh herbs to garnish
And here’s how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted water. Traditionally its made without the skin, but it can be made with as well.
- For the salsa, sauté the shallot, garlic and chili in a small pot. Add the paprika powder, tomatoes and some olive oil and let it simmer for 5–10 minutes. Use a hand blender to make the salsa more smooth.
- Roast the potatoes on a pan at medium heat, with plenty of olive oil. Roast until the potatoes gets lightly brown and crispy, finish it off with some salt and serve with the salsa on top, topped with herbs.
- Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim or @eatgrim on Instagram!
To buy your own box of ugly-by-nature organic fruits and veggies, visit our website
Recipe by Oliver Blomqvist