- 100 g wheat
- 50 whole wheat/graham
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 60 g soft butter
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 onions
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 handful of grated parmesan
- 2 handful of fresh spinach (steamed)
- Salt, pepper, and a bit of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme (if you have it)
- Turn your oven on 200 degrees.
- Mixing all the ingredients for the dough. Use your hands to put the dough together. When everything is mixed together, roll it as a ball and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut your onions in squares and toss them with olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar. Give the onions 20 minutes in the oven
- Add some fresh spinach to a hot pan, till it’s steamed. Mix then the egg mass. Set aside
- When your dough has been in the fridge for 20 minutes, roll it flat and place in a tray. Pick some holes with a fork in the dough and give it 10 minutes. Without the filling!
- Now it’s time for putting everything together. Add the egg mass to the dough. Top it with onions. It gives it a nice look when the onions are still visible. Bake it for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve while hot!
Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim and #cookinggrim on Instagram and follow us @eatgrim.” at the bottom