- Pickled cucumber
How to make it
- Boil your potatoes in lightly salted water untill they are soft and delicious.
- Mix a mayo together with finely chopped pickled cucumbers.
- Cut onions into rings and add to a plastic bag together with a few spoons of flour. Shake well. Fry the onions in oil on a pan. Set aside.
- The vinter portulak can be sauteed on a hot pan together with some garlic or can be used fresh.
- Find a fresh slice of ryebread, add potatoes, cucumber mayo, onions rings and top with vinterportulak, salt and pepper.
Recipe by Oliver Blomqvist