serve it with your favourite veggies on top
You can use your waffles as a toast as well! And the waffles are amazing for you to get extra greens!
- 250 g butternut squash mash (or use hokkaido)
- 1.3 dl milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt and a bit of pepper
- Olive oil
How to do it
- Turn your oven on 200 degrees. Cut your pumpkin in little squares, toss them in some oil, salt, pepper and cook for approx 25 minutes
- While the pumpkin is cooking mix your dough
- After 25 minutes – smash your pumpkin. I use my blender and a bit of the dough, so it became nice and smooth. Mix everything together
- Find your waffle iron and cook till they’re nice and golden (approxn 3 minutes)
- Serve with what ever you want! I used avocado, pickled onions, roasted kale and some sour cream. Enjoy!
Recipe by Camille Maja