with Peanut Dip
If you’re low on inspiration and lack of time to prep a complicated meal, check out these baked cauliflower bites by the one and only Oliver Blomqvist. Mix together a peanut sauce, put on some Netflix and start dippin’.
Here’s what you’ll need:
For the cauliflower coating:
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tsp curry
- 2 tbsp soysauce
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sesame oil
For the peanut sauce:
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 piece of finely grated ginger
- ½ tsp of dried chili
And here’s how to make the cauliflower bites:
- Cut cauliflowers in bite-sized florets. In a bowl, mix together the coating for the cauliflower and dip the florets into it.
- Add the cauliflower bites to a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees C for 30–40 minutes or until lightly brown and crispy.
- Mix together all ingredients for the peanut sauce.
- Start dipping and remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim or @eatgrim on Instagram :)
Eatgrim sells food boxes with ugly-by-nature and surplus produce, all organic and biodynamic.